Arrow Prices - Medieval Arrows
Historic Archery by Micheal Reape
Phone: +49 152 104 33 446
Basic Medieval Arrows (12th - 19th Century)
These arrows can be Medieval, Renaissance or Victorian style
The arrows are standard with the following features:
- Made from pine, for other woods see the options below
- Hand spined & weight matched
- Hand cut self nock
- Comes with 2" horn reinforcement
- Shape: Shield, Parabolic, or Medieval
- Lengths: 3", 3.5", 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5", 6"
- Colors: black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, grey or brown.
- Silk Wrapping:
- Colors: natural tan, black, red, blue, green, grey or brown.
- Feathers are wrapped at the front.
- Brass bullet points, steel field points or machine made bodkin points
- 125 grain
€ 125.00 per dozen
Options for Medieval Arrows
Add the prices listed here to the base price above.
- Arrows for Bows with a draw weight higher than 80# - + € 10.00 per dozen
- Shaft Wood:
- Cedar or Hemlock Shafts -+ € 10.00 per dozen
- Ash Shafts -+ € 12.00 per dozen
- Stained Shafts:
- Colours: ebony, walnut or oak -+ € 5.00 per dozen
- Rear of Shafts Stained:
- Colours: black, blue, red, yellow or white -+ € 15.00 per dozen
- Your own design or mine.
- Flat colors: black, blue, brown, green, grey, red, yellow or white
- Metallic colors for striping: bronze, copper, gold or silver
- + € 10.00 per dozen
- Tapered Shafts:
- 11/32" tapered to 5/16". I do not taper 5/16" shafts.
- + € 15.00 per dozen
- Grey Goose (real ones) - + € 30.00 per dozen arrows (36 feathers)
- Grey Barred Turkey Feathers (real ones) -+ € 10.00 per dozen feathers
- Two Color Spliced Cock Feather (Choose two colours) -+ € 10.00 per dozen
- Silk Wrapping:
- Feathers bound on with silk wrapping through the feathers -+ € 10.00 per dozen