This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use my website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your data is used toimprove the website. By using it, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected
While using my website or when contacting me, I may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Cookies and Usage Data
I might also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my website that you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my website.
Examples of Cookies used:
- Session Cookies: Uses to operate the website.
- Preference Cookies: Uses to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies:Use for security purposes.
Use of Data
The collected data is used for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve the website
- To notify you about changes to the website or services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to me, please note that the data, including personal data, is transfered to Germany and processed there.
Disclosure Of Data
I may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of my business
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of my website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to delete that information.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on my website: http://historic-archery.com/privacy_policy.html